Established in 2012, Auto Salvage International Limited not only has been providing a wide range of consulting services in the automotive, logistics and construction industries but actively exporting road-building and construction equipment, used car parts, engines and gearboxes from various makes and models to different countries in Europe.
Initially, in 2012 the company was working closely in the automotive industry and has been providing consulting services for the leading importer of used car parts in Belarus. The result of the successful cooperation has been a continuous increase in the number of vehicles purchased for dismantling for the business. Besides the increase in the volumes, Auto Salvage International has assisted in creating a strong business relationship between Autoparts and the UK based companies.
During the first year, some initiatives were shown to organise the export of construction equipment from the UK to Eastern Europe for one of the leading manufacturers in the UK. Extensive knowledge has been acquired during this time and partnerships were created with Eastern European businesses dealing in the import of the construction equipment, such as Asphalt and Concrete building plants, screening and crushing equipment.
Nowdays, the company has been more involved in the automotive industry since moving to new premises (ATF) located in Oldham, Greater Manchester area. We supply complete vehicles and used car parts to customers in the UK, Europe and beyond.
- Auto Salvage International Limited was formed in 2012 and the first export cooperation with a Belarus-based business, Autoparts, was established. New business partnerships were formed with some of the biggest UK salvage and dismantling operators.
- During the first year, some initiatives were shown to organise the export of construction equipment from the UK to Eastern Europe for one of the leading manufacturers in the UK.
- Continuous support was provided for Autoparts dealing with a supplier network in the UK and Europe. Organising the shipment of used car parts, providing help in negotiations, transporting and packaging supplies and monitoring staff performance.
- In 2013, the company moved to a new office located in Tarleton Business Park. New projects in Eastern Europe.
- Major negotiations between the UK seller and Eastern European buyer were launched to sell road-building equipment to improve roads in the Siberia region.
- Facilitation of the successful negotiations between Chemical Innovations Limited and REN-STO Belarus Limited led to the first shipment of bonding agents exported from the UK to Belarus.
- The founder of the company, Uladzimir Boltach, joined the board of directors of Autoparts to provide strategic and business development advice to the company.
- In 2014, ASI successfully organised the first shipment of used car parts from Belgium for its Belarusian business partner, Autoparts. More than 300 vehicles were purchased for dismantling in Belgium during the first year of beneficial cooperation initiated and launched by our company.
- Assisted in the sale of one of the newest crushing plants from Parker Plant Limited to Siberian Coal Energy Company (SUEK) which is one of the top-ten global coal producers by output.
- Further negotiations were held in the Netherlands with multiple car-dismantling businesses to establish a secure supply of used car parts from the country.
- In 2015, the first negotiations started with a supplier of used car parts in Spain. The result of the agreement reached was a successful export of two loads of used car engines and gearboxes from Madrid-based car breakers in October and November 2015.
- Auto Salvage International assisted Autoparts to become the first Belarus-based business to join VRA (Vehicle Recyclers Association UK), BVSF (British Vehicle Salvage Federation) and A-R-A (The Automotive Recyclers Association).
- The first trip to France was organised to find a locally based supplier of used car parts for Autoparts with multiple visits to car breaking yards based in Lyon, Saint-Etienne and Clermont-Ferrand.
- In 2016, the total export revenue of used car parts from the Belgium supplier, Carlo Vanlingen Recycling, surpassed the 500,000 Euro mark.
- New initiatives are shown in establishing joint-venture business cooperation with the UK supplier where used car parts were dismantled in bundle packages for UK-based consumers and export buyers
- In 2017, ASI completed the sale of Parker Plant Road Star 1000 Mobile Asphalt Plant to Russia with the final destination of the plant being the Far Eastern city of Mirny, Yakutia. The plant travelled over 6,000km from Leicester to Yakutia and it took over 2.5 months to reach its final destination.
- In March 2018, the successful commissioning and installation of the control cabin for Parker Plant RE1165DH Mobile RockRanger Crushing Plant were completed for Tengizchevroil in Kazakhstan - the largest Kazakhstani enterprise that explores and develops supergiant Tengiz oilfield in Atyrau region.
- The third shipment of used car parts from a Spanish-based supplier, El Choque, was delivered safely to the Autoparts warehouse in Minsk in February 2018.
- In January 2019, a business trip to Japan was organised to learn more about the used car parts market in the country and negotiations were held with car-breaking companies in Yokohama, Fukuoka and Chiba,
- Exports of used car parts from the UK reached 16 shipments a month from 5 different suppliers for our Minsk-based client, Autoparts.
- The first load of used car engines and gearboxes was exported from Northern Ireland with a further agreement signed to establish long-term business cooperation with Euro Auto Spares.
- In August 2020, our founder, Uladzimir Boltach, enrolled in a course to obtain WAMITAB qualifications for End of Life Vehicles processing and metal recycling.
- New business cooperation has been established with PPE suppliers I'm China and Vietnam with masks and gloves supplies arranged from both countries to the UK.
- In June 2021, our founder, Uladzimir Boltach, successfully obtained WAMITAB qualifications for End of Life Vehicles processing and metal recycling, completing the course in 6 months.
- Ireland has become a new country where our company assisted Autoparts to establish a reliable source of used car parts supply from DC Autospares.
- In March 2022, our founder, Uladzimir Boltach, made a decision to step down from his position as Director of the UK and Europe operations of Autoparts and leave the board of directors of the company.
- The first export shipment of used car engines and gearboxes was successfully sent to Malaysia and Greece.
- 4x4 pickups and jeeps exported to Ukraine.
Meet The Team
The company was set up to provide advice and support for East European businesses in the UK and assist UK companies looking for business opportunities in Europe and the rest of the world. Since its formation in 2012, the business model has developed and now the company is successfully exporting used car parts, engines and gearboxes, construction and road-building equipment from the UK to the rest of the world. Moreover, Auto Salvage International has partnered with transport companies to provide logistics services for businesses in Europe looking to transport their products at an affordable rate to the UK and in Europe.
• Key sectors: Import and Export Consulting, Automotive, Construction, Export of Used Car/ Van/ Truck Parts from the UK, Business Planning and Communications
Exporting from the UK
Exporting from the UK
Successful businesses have many things in common, nowadays we all look at the big ‘E’ or Export importance to safeguard business revenue against domestic market uncertainty.
We will help you to make your export initiatives a true success!